- Experience Over 35 years
- Expertise ICT program/project management, Service Management, Risk assessment / mitigation, quality improvement
- Location Based in 3210 Lubbeek, Belgium
- Mobility International
- Age 56
- from May 2, 2016
Solid track record of having successfully managed large ICT programs. Experienced in risk assessment, risk mitigation and quality improvement programs. Service minded and excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation. Excellent people management skills to motivate and to let people excel. Result driven approach. Balance between technical and organizational competence. High focus on delivering quality within budget and time.Ivo Stas – Senior Consultant @ maxicura
ICT Account / Service Manager
- ICT Service Manager within bPOST is the ICT representative/account manager between the Business and ICT. Actually the service manager will be responsible for the good relation between ICT as an ICT service provider towards its Business Customers. My customers: Mail operations, Parcel Belgium & international, Finance, Legal and ICT
- I capture business needs and align and formalize the realization within ICT.
- I translate business needs in SLA’s and I follow the service delivery for these agreements and trigger improvement actions to achieve agreed goals.
- A super track record in improving the ICT service levels towards our customers. This due to many initiatives like ola’s, KPI’s, SLA’s.
Manager PMO ICT Infrastructure Operations & Support
- Manager of the Project office team (22 PM’s) responsible for all ICT infra related projects within bPost.
- Responsible for Projects ranging from small ICT infra changes to very large rollout projects. (> 300 Projects/year)
- Responsible for data center provisioning. Translating data center ICT needs (extra server, db,..)
- Managing transition towards operation service department of all new ICT infra equipment. Installation procedures, configuration specifications & support procedures.
- Managing all budget related aspects.
Program manager (Applications & Technology)
- As Application & Technology program manager for all ICT related aspects responsible for Belgian post largest project ever, the new Sorting Centers (4 new sorting center’s, +200mil€). All ICT related elements (SW and HW) were delivered within time and budget! My program responsibilities:
- ICT (applications, pc’s, network, servers, BMS (building management system),.. Actually the core of the project ocr, data links, upgrades all sw to work with new sorting machines, …)
- The successful technical merger of Kilopost & Taxipost services. (Architecture, bus. Requirements development, Development follow-up, UAT aspects, Budget aspects, CRM, Reorganization of the operation platforms, MOC aspects …)
- The successful realization of all ICT related aspects involved in the introduction of 2 very large new parcel sorters in AX and CX.
- Managed successfully the roll out of several large programs with always attention for MOC, without any social disturbances, within budget and within time.:
- Rollout new scanners for mail distribution. (Renew the scanning equipment in all distribution offices in time, in budget without loss of quality
- Rollout new Transport PDT’s within time, budget and without loss of quality
- Technical ICT rollout of the NNS(New Network Structure) program. A complex setup allowing for the network to easily migrate from 498 distribution offices toward 128 operational platforms.
bPOST, Domymove (joint venture with Electrabel)
ICT & Operations Manager
- Responsible for the program to create the software needed to support this new address relocation service (“Domymove”) on the Belgian market. Also responsible to setup all operational aspects linked with this new product.
Tiscali (Internet service provider), Brussels & Milan
- Same responsibilities for the combined World Online / Tiscali group.
- Building a new company owned IDC (Internet Data Center)
- Implementing new rating(IMS), billing(Geneva), CRM(Siebel) and ERP(Oracle financials) systems
Tiscali, World Online (Internet service provider), Antwerp & Rotterdam
CIO / CTO
- As CTO I succeeded in the successful realization of all technical aspects linked to setting up a very big ISP(Internet Service Provider). This was pioneering work in setting up a big ISP and sustaining a very quick expansion pace.
- Improved the quality to become the best rated ISP in Belgium (Clickx)
- Responsible for the Big Brother internet project with VTM.
GBC (Now ACCO Brands), Waterloo
European IT Director
- Responsible for European ICT (Belgium, The Netherlands, England, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany,Poland).
- Successful implemented one common new ERP system “MOVEX,
IS Systems & Servers Manager
- Responsible for all ICT systems
- Implementation of SAP, Introduced monitoring system to improve availability.
BDS (BDS, division of Belgacom), Evere
IM Systems & Operations Manager
- BDS is(was) a division of Belgacom, the Belgian telecom operator, and publishes(d) the commercial pages similar to the Yellow pages.
- I consider this to be one of my greatest achievements in my carrier, to setup in a very short timeframe (6 months) successfully a complete technical computer environment in order to be able to publish the first book.
- Responsible for design, selection and set-up of the needed computer infrastructure.
- Study and implementation of data- and telecom-network.
- Implemented SAP as ERP system.
- Responsible for all operational activities.
- Negotiating of SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) with all departments.
- Managing the IM budget.
Vers a Versa (consultancy), Antwerp
Consultant Networking and System Integration
- Write RFP to acquire new WAN for the Flemish environmental authorities.
- Designed LAN for Quaker Oats Europe. (Novell)
- Designed and setup the WAN for Quaker Oats Europe.
- Design of a LAN for Amylum.
PwC, Brussels & Luxembourg
- Responsible for the internal IT (Belgium & Luxembourg).
- Responsible to define, plan & coordinate the ICT requirement for the new offices. (Network, Data Center, …) within timing & budget.
- Successful implementation of Novell.
- Organized and lead the EDP integration after merger between Coopers & Lybrand with Deloitte,Haskins & Sells.